Sunday, April 29, 2007

11 Days

11 Days left til we leave! Tonight's my last night at George street, and I really should be packing, but i dont wanna, haha. 12 days from now we will be arriving in Milan, thats right folks, I am going to the fashion capital of the world, hahahah. Then it is off to Frankfurt, London, Paris, Rome and back to Milan. 4 countries, 13 days, cant wait! Then on May 25th we are off to Accra, Ghana!!!! May 31st we move into the volunteer houses, at Buduburam Liberian Refugee Camp, where we will live and work for two months. I am hoping to teach pre-kindergarten and kindergarten, do AIDS/HIV awareness, sanitation projects, and lots of soccor with the kids! Well my empty boxes are screaming my name, write more later

2 comments:

Emily said...

!!!!!!!!

Bryn said...

[see Emily's comment]